Role positioning and objectives of Senior SEO Specialist:
Role is responsible to identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
What you will be accountable for:
- Develop and implement a scalable link-building strategy.
- Reduce Google Search Console issues and the total bounce rate for all websites.
- Reviewing and analyzing client websites to make improvements and to maximize them.
- Prepare thorough strategy reports.
- Running PPC campaigns.
- Implementing SEO-friendly material on websites, blogs, and social media profiles.
- Developing link building tactics.
- Competitors analysis.
- Staying updated with both white hat and black hat SEO tactics and how to use them to achieve desired goals.
Essential experience, skills and knowledge:
- Experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) for three to four years (SEO).
- Ability to control processes to achieve keyword ranking goals.
- Expert level expertise in SEO, content marketing, and content growth with a track record to back it up.
- Using Google Analytics and other reporting tools to analyze websites.
- Building and managing content in various CMS environments while utilizing a CMS.
- Coordinating and putting SEO plans into action for companies in the IT sector.
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
You can view more jobs here.