Role Positioning and Objectives of Senior .Net Developer:
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced .NET Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the .NET framework and be able to work independently and as part of a team to develop and design solutions that automate our organization’s business processes.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- 10+ years of experience in ASP.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET WEB, Integration with other applications using Azure APIM, ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC, Core), API, Web Services, Microsoft Enterprise Library and SQL Server, Azure (App Services, Web Jobs, Azure SQL DB, Blob Storage Account).
- Strong knowledge in all .Net framework, .Net Core and latest MVC frameworks.
- Good experience in UI design templates Bootstrap, Metronic, SmartAdmin responsive UI Templates.
- Strong programming knowledge in C#.Net and Micro services development.
- Strong knowledge in ELK, Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with architecture styles like APIs (REST, RPC).
- 3+ years of Microsoft SQL server experience.
- Good experience using source control TFS, SVN, GIT and VSTS.
- Experience in converting business requirements to application and database design.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and technologies.
- Proven teamwork and communication skills.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced .NET Developer who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with subject as “Senior .NET Developer Application”.
You can view more jobs here.