Role positioning and objectives of SEM Specialist:
We need a SEM expert to oversee all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be in responsible for supervising all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy in order to improve rankings across all major search networks. In order to maximize ROI, you will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google and Yahoo.
What you will be accountable for:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights to maximize ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics as well as PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Keep track of campaign expenses, staying within budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- For search engine marketing, improve the copy and landing pages.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to make sure freshly created code complies with SEO best practices.
- Drive SEO in content production and content programming by collaborating with the editorial and the marketing teams.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for the target keywords.
Essential experience, skills and knowledge:
- 2 years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- 2 years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience creating SEM reports and strong analytical abilities.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate tests.
You can view more jobs here.