Role positioning and objectives of AWS Dev-Ops Specialist:
The role is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining support processes and procedures for custom application configuration, deployment, and operations as a AWS Dev-Ops specialist.
What you will be accountable for:
- Create and manage the whole AWS cloud automation infrastructure.
- Construct and maintain a CI/CD platform and release procedures.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as well as a security strategy.
- Develop systems to address the problem by analyzing the risks of downtime.
- Keep track of production workloads with the most recent technologies and best practices.
- Create and deliver the automation software needed for constructing and enhancing the usability, accessibility, and manageability of applications using the CI/CD pipeline.
Essential experience, skills and knowledge:
- 4+ years of overall IT experience
- 3+ years of Professional Dev/Ops experience (required)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent (required)
- Strong knowledge of security and recovery from a DevOps perspective
- Extensive experience of AWS
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Familiarity with the Linux/Unix operating systems
- Shell and shell scripting expertise
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
- Excellent communication skills
You can view more jobs here.